Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New collection!!!
erina is the model for my new collection.
but some of my friends said she looks like pondan...
but i dont think so.
because .............
(check out the pic u will know then)
COOL!!


models, pose like me pls............lol

i like this dress so much.....!!!


Robotic pose!!!!!

Malaysian's next top model!!!!

Hello!! erina speaking.......catwalk for john galliano?

em......let me think about it.....


OH MY GOD!!!!

Long....legs

i would like to say thank you to

erina, kelly (my interns), phelegon .

because they help me a lot for the shoot..

BIEN HECHO ( well done) GUYS!!




4 comments:

Fitri said...

emmm surely the models cant pose like u lerr... \U know why? they dun have big stomach and also ... they are tall ... kekekek

zeryzamry said...

ermmm meletop la....huhuhuhuhuh see ya tonight..la queen..pegi sekali la...malas nak drive banyak2 kete...

Hatta Dolmat said...

u kene TAGGED!!!

I DAH tagged u

jadi u kene buat posting

pasal 6 perkara pelik dalam hidup u...

lawati posting baru i baru u faham...

dan u akan cari lagi 6 orang untuk di tagged

OLD BLOSSOM BOX said...

DaNny: miSS u LikE giLa tOo..
gOsh baBe, uSoo cUte.. maRRy mE sOmedaY yaH..